A Whole New World Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum in which we aim to gather people from all over the world to sing, dub, play and discuss about Disney and Non-Disneys movies!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wanna know, can you show me ?

Go down 
+5
Catimini
Mhaighdean Justine
Moka
Stellatsu
ChildhoodNeverEnds
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ChildhoodNeverEnds

ChildhoodNeverEnds

Language : French, English and a little bit of German

I wanna know, can you show me ? Empty
PostSubject: I wanna know, can you show me ?   I wanna know, can you show me ? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:46 am

HEY HEY HEY ! flower

I am a very curious person, and I thought it would be great if we could know each-others a bit more. On our French forum there is a really interesting topic, created by my dear Flodd, called "Neverending questions", and the idea was so cool that I chose to propose it here Very Happy

The concept is simple : I ask you one question (and I give my answer, obviously). The next person will give her answer to my question, and add a new one. The next person give her answers and add a new question, etc...

So I begin : 

Do you practice sports or artistic activities ? Which ones ? And why ?
I started practicing bellydance when I was 8 years old. When I was little, my idols were Ariel, Aurora, the occidental princesses in general. Growing up, I completely changed. I started being fascinated by far away, exotic places : India, China, Arabia, Africa, South America... My models were (and still are) Esmeralda, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Kida... And so, after I gave a try to modern jazz without being fond of it, my mom encouraged me to try bellydance. I completely fell in love with this dance, and this universe. When I was dancing, I felt like a oriental princess, a "mini Jasmine" if you want. I never gave up, and now I'm in my 9th year of practice. 

... Yes, I talk very much, but I hope you will too ! 
I can't wait to read you Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCavvYDABigcyyzfda3cpyeg
Stellatsu
Frozen Heart ❆
Stellatsu

Language : French, English, Spanish

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know, can you show me ?   I wanna know, can you show me ? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:59 am

And You should see Chili, she totally looks like Esmeralda!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Ha2QYKBOkwADyIxsd1vlg https://awholenewworldstudio.forumactif.org
ChildhoodNeverEnds

ChildhoodNeverEnds

Language : French, English and a little bit of German

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know, can you show me ?   I wanna know, can you show me ? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Stella, you make me blush ^///^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCavvYDABigcyyzfda3cpyeg
Moka

Moka

Language : French & English

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know, can you show me ?   I wanna know, can you show me ? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Here's my contribution Wink

I do have musical theatre lessons/courses on Saturdays, so I have singing, acting and dance lessons. And of course I love it (Even though my acting teacher is VERY demanding - and quite scary) as I wanna become a musical theatre performer. And I used to have only acting courses since I was 11; it's been a year since I started musical theatre.
Do you like reading ? If so, what are you currently reading ? What is/are your favorite book(s) ?
I LOVE reading, since I can't remember. I couldn't live without books. And I'm currently reading Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides. As for my favorites, I have to say Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. But I love Agatha Christie's books, along with Ray Bradbury's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SingMoka http://sundayintheparkwithmoka.tumblr.com/
Mhaighdean Justine

Mhaighdean Justine

Language : French

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know, can you show me ?   I wanna know, can you show me ? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:43 pm

My answers !

I do horse riding for almost 10 years now, I've always loved horses ! It is a very noble animal, I love being close to them, play, work with them and understand them. They have always fascinated me! I think I could not spend my life away from them. When I ride, I forget everything and I finally feel free!

Do you like reading ? If so, what are you currently reading ? What is/are your favorite book(s) ?
"Well, What I love most in the world are my books !" I love reading ! Currently, I'm reading The land of Stories 2, wrote by Chris Colfer, I love fairytales, and even though I know it can be considered as children's stories, I think I could never live without them ! And for my favorite books, I don't really know, I read so many great books, but I think it's "The Phantom of the Opera" by Gaston Leroux Smile

Do you watch movies ? What was the last you saw ? What is/are your favorite(s)?
I like watch movies, but not evertime, one per week I think ! The last I saw was "Schindler'list", it's a wonderful movie, but very sad at the same time, I loved it ! I don't have favorite movies, but I love Tim Burton's ones !
Back to top Go down
Catimini

Catimini

Language : French, English and Russian

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know, can you show me ?   I wanna know, can you show me ? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Red : If someone told me I look like one of the best Disney female characters ever I'd blush too Wink

People ! Stop posting answers at the same time as me ! I'm getting sick of editing xD

Anyway, my turn ! =D

I've tried various clubs and workshops since my early childhood : ballet, theater, swimming, horse riding, badminton, hip hop... I didn't stay longer than a year on most of them, except for badminton (2 years) and swimming (3 years). In fact, when I was younger I got excited very quickly about activities only to find out a few months later that in fact it was not what I wanted. However now I feel like I've found activities I really enjoy and want to continue for years to come. I'm starting my 3rd year of singing (in a music school) and my 2nd year of anglophone theater. I'm also thinking about coming back to play badminton but I don't feel like I have enough time or energy x)

I read now much less than I did when I was younger, movies and anime have become my priority x) However I still love a good book once in a while. Every year I reread Harry Potter (I have the whole saga in English) and I also really like the Sherlock Holmes books. Funnily enough, I've discovered the latter after I've seen their movie adaptation ^^ Oh and not so long ago a friend lent me book called "The Fault in our Stars" and I LOVED it ! The adaptation was OK but no other book has made me cry so much since "The Deathly Hallows".

Do you watch movies ? What was the last you saw ? What is/are your favorite(s)?

I wouldn't be interested in voice acting if I didn't ^^ I don't go to the cinema very often but at my place we have a whole bunch of old Russian movies. Most of them are musical comedies (my mum's favourite genre) but we also have the Russian Sherlock Holmes adaptations. I do talk a lot about these but eh, I find them really great ! My favourite movies are the Lord of the Rings and the Matrix trilogy <3 Awesome fights, awesome visuals, awesome music, awesome story and characters... Everything is awesome about them ! Oh and the last movie I saw was Sinbad : The Legend of the Seven Seas. It was amazing <3

EDIT : This is the 2nd time I forget about it ! "Scott Pilgrim vs the World" ! This movie's so great in my opinion Very Happy It's definitely one of my all time favourites.

What are your childhood fears from live action or animated movies ?

I don't know for you, but I have a fair few of these. For example the Dementors from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban always scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. Also the opening of The Hunchback of Notre Dame (y'know, with Frollo almost drowning baby Quasi ?) and the dream sequence from Prince of Egypt kinda... "traumatized" me when I first saw them. And they conyinue to send chills down my spine every time I rewatch these movies, which are now two of favourite animated movies ever x)

Watch at your own risks:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KatiminiKawaiKat/videos
meowingwool

Language : English, French, Esperanto, German

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know, can you show me ?   I wanna know, can you show me ? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:26 pm

At high school and sixth form I was in the school musical. (Wizard of Oz in year 10, Return to the Forbidden Planet in year 11, CATs in year 12 and Saigon in Year 13!) From when I was 7 until I was 13 I did tap and ballet, at 16 I restarted tap (which conincided with me starting rehearsals for the Tap number in CATs), and I'm now in the Tap team in my uni's dance society! From when I was 11 until 14 I casually rode horses as well in the Forest. In middle school I was on the Netball and Rounders team for year 5, cross country in year 6 and hockey in year 7!

I read much less, because of uni and I like to lie down and read a book in a huge chunk, rather than 5-10 minutes each time. But the next book I'm planning on reading is To Green Angel Tower: Storm by Tad Williams. I really enjoy fantasy and historical fiction. My favourite authors are Brian Jaques, Trudi Canavan and Brandon Sanderson (I think that his name!)

Last thing I saw in a cinema was the new (ish) romeo and juliet...it was alright. After starting to watch them with my boyfriend, I really like the Marvel films now! Smile

Anything horror related, still don't! XD

How did you start getting into dubbing songs?

I first started my voice acting in animations...in 2011, I think, then I auditioned for some full-film dubs of Disney, then I saw multilanguage collabs, (which is also how I started learning esperanto, as I started doing esperanto parts in multilanguage dubs) and thats how I started dubbing songs by my self. I want to do more voice acting...but I can't really at the moment as I'm uni and living with other people who'd think me weird! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSC3Jv-b0XzHqIaWUbfrqJg
Constance A.

Constance A.

Language : French ; English

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know, can you show me ?   I wanna know, can you show me ? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:14 pm

It's my turn ! Very Happy

I made Theater since 10 years ! I love that ! I began this activity because I was very shy and I thought, i will not shy thanks to theater. And I've right ! Now, I'm crazy ! Moreover, thanks to theater i meet lovely people and friends !

Yeah, I love reading ! I read all kind of books, I like fantastic books or love book... There is few months I read Intuitions (1, 2 and 3) and I love this story *-* It's a fantastic book. It's the story of a girl who see the date of people's death ! Read it ! Very Happy

Yes of course ! Very Happy The last movie I saw was Huger Games, Mockingjay part 1 in cinema ! And in my computer it was The Fault in Our Stars and The Prince of Egypt. I haven't favorite movie Smile

The Spider ! I hate and I'm really afraid by the Spider ^^

I started dubbing because when I look a movie, I can't stop to speak in the same time with the actors ^^
And in 2011, a friend said to me (because I told the speech of Scar, in The Lion King, when he caught the mouse) "Oh, you could make the voice in Disney !" And I was interested really by that when I recognized Donald Reignoux (French Hiccup's dubber) in How to train a Dragons and Peter Parker's french dubber in The amazing Spider-Man !
And I started my Youtube channel because when I subscribed in ChildhoodNeverEnds's channel, I'm telling me "Why not me ?"

What would you become later ?

I would become french teacher or, if it's possible, actress !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzeeTnZeU0IzwQmoEhLBEw
Rosie Notes

Rosie Notes

Language : English

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know, can you show me ?   I wanna know, can you show me ? EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:13 am

Me next!

My passion throughout my childhood was always and only drawing. Being a reclusive kid, it was like an outlet for me to express myself. I also tried ballet, cheerleading, and softball, but quickly found that I don't really click with sports. So, in fifth grade I started band playing the clarinet. I did this, including marching band, all the way until my senior year of high school. I quit so I could focus on school and get scholarships for college (that didn't work out.) In high school, I slowly lost my passion for drawing. I did it occasionally, but it was not the same. To find a new outlet, I tried out for my school choir and was rejected. But, one thing that always stayed constant was writing. I've been writing for about eight years, but I have been taking it way more seriously for the past two. 

Books were also a way to shut myself out from the world when I was a tyke. So, you could say they are another extension of me. Anyway, my true love would be any historical fiction/fantasy book, but I also enjoy horror and mystery. To branch out, I am currently reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (though I'm not too fond of it.) My favorite books would be The Help, The Door Within, Eon: The Last Dragoneye, Jane Eyre, and The Scarlet Letter.

I WATCH SOOO MANY MOVIES. It helps that I get free tickets at the movie theatre I work at! Laughing The last movie I saw was Horrible Bosses 2, which was pretty funny. My favorites would be The Prince of Egypt, The Sound of Music, Interstellar, The Help, Django, Sherlock Holmes, Beauty and the Beast, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and The Princess and the Cobbler.

Not from a movie, BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO STILL SCARES THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME?? THIS GUY RIGHT HERE:
Spoiler:

Okay, confession time... 
I used to think that fandubbing was really stupid. I would stumble across not-so-great dubs and think, "What's the point of this? They don't even sound like the character!" Then, about a year ago, I found Sweet Poffin's channel. Her diverse voice floored me and made me change the way I saw fandubbing. I thought, "Well, if she is able to do THAT with her voice, then I can, too!"
...and here I am. 

What would you become later ?

I want to be a Linguistic Anthropologist and work with ancient languages. Maybe publish a book or two.  Wink

Do you play video games? If so, what kind?

Oooohhh yessss. I've been playing video games since I was four (shame on you, Mom and Dad! XD) I play anything under the sun. Mario, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Sonic, Skyrim, Fallout, Dragon Age, etc.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW4XVTfIVYFvdkq1yy-lkQg https://www.fanfiction.net/~eloquill
NightrainRose

NightrainRose

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know, can you show me ?   I wanna know, can you show me ? EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:52 am

Ok I guess its big sister's turn (hahaha)

Do you practice sports or artistic activities? Which ones? Why?
Well when I  was younger I played soccer  but when I started going to middle school and high school I joined choir and I still  do  choir through my church. I have dabbled in writing stories and poetry just haven't been  writing lately .

Do you like reading? If so, what are you currently reading? What is/are your favorite book(s)?
I do love reading and I'm  currently reading Rebekah by Orson Scott Card. A quick confession I did read the Twilight series only once and hated the  movies . I mean I love Stephanie Mayer as a person but not glittering vampires. My favorite books actually come from  different genre so just to name a few Wicked , Mirror Mirror, any Dr. Seuss books

Do you watch movies? what was the last you saw? What is/ are your favorites?
Of course I watch movies. The last one I saw was Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever. It was a TV movie . My favorites are Beauty and the Beast, The Sound of Music, Les Miserable, The Phantom of the Opera, Somewhere in Time, Meet Me in Saint Louis, Singing in the Rain ,White Christmas and so on

What are your childhood fears from live action or animated movie?
Frollo's singing and having sinful desires about Esmeralda OMG Disney you are not to suppose to  talk  about adult things in  a children's movie all I  have to  say is Why Disney Why I thought you had gotten past that with  the Little Mermaid VHS cover apparently not.

How did you start getting into dubbing songs? 
Confession time I have never done dubbing before in fact this is my first time doing so ...yeah newbie here . I have only two  dubs right now on my YouTube page but hope to  have more soon.

What would you become later?
I want to  become a medical administration assistant

Do you play video  games? If so what kind ?
I have been playing video games all through  my life in  fact  my first hand held was the Sega genesis yeah I'm old .Any way  I have played from  Sonic, Super Mario Brothers 1 & 3 The Sims 1-3 don't have the money for The Sims 4  Pokémon  video  games ,Harvest Moon ,Princess Debut, etc.

Who is your favorite Disney/Non Disney princess or heroine?
My favorite Disney/Non Disney princess or heroine is ...well  actually I have a couple first is Belle its not that I  have the same hair color  or eye color as her its because she was smart and that books are adventures. Second is Cinderella because she never gave up on her dreams and working hard does pay off  it just takes time .I could go on  forever on  some others but my last one is Anastasia (from Fox) she was real and although  in life her life was cut short by real tragedy. Just seeing a what if movie about her and how family is the best thing to  have no matter if you were adopted or born into one . 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know, can you show me ?   I wanna know, can you show me ? Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna know, can you show me ?
Page 1 of 1