A Whole New World Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum in which we aim to gather people from all over the world to sing, dub, play and discuss about Disney and Non-Disneys movies!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is a New Beginning & Stepping Out of Comfort Zone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightrainRose

NightrainRose

This is a New Beginning & Stepping Out of Comfort Zone  Empty
PostSubject: This is a New Beginning & Stepping Out of Comfort Zone    This is a New Beginning & Stepping Out of Comfort Zone  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Ok I haven't done much singing covers so  this is a new beginning for me and also stepping out of my comfort zone Here is what I have so far and my mic isn't that great since its from my apple headphones but I am  getting a new Blue Snowball Mic for Christmas so  that should help with the quality Anyway here is what I have done so far  

Back to top Go down
NightrainRose

NightrainRose

PostSubject: Re: This is a New Beginning & Stepping Out of Comfort Zone    This is a New Beginning & Stepping Out of Comfort Zone  EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:25 am

Latest cover but last recording with my bad mic o the next cover will be with  a new mic
Back to top Go down
NightrainRose

NightrainRose

PostSubject: Re: This is a New Beginning & Stepping Out of Comfort Zone    This is a New Beginning & Stepping Out of Comfort Zone  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:11 am

Merry Christmas I did  this song for my church program  and used  a new  mic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a New Beginning & Stepping Out of Comfort Zone    This is a New Beginning & Stepping Out of Comfort Zone  Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a New Beginning & Stepping Out of Comfort Zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Whole New World Studio :: Time to be productive! :: And when you're alone?-
Jump to: